Aside all obvious deal breakers such as people that participate in illegal activities, outright mean people, people who lack basic hygiene habits, etc.
1. Picky eaters. I've thought about this a lot and when I tell people I couldn't marry a picky eater they get so confused. However, being an adventurous eater who cooks all my meals for myself and likes to experiment, it would be really difficult living with someone picky. No hate for picky eaters, it just wouldn't work well in a relationship for me. 2. Someone who lacks ambition. I'm a fairly ambitious person. I like to get things done quick and get as much as I can done. Someone who feels no need to keep gaining knowledge or has little amount of goals in their life is a complete turn off. 3. Someone who is just outright rude to their mom. Or you know, their whole family in general. But especially their mom. If they're able to be rude and terrible to their mother, who knows how badly they can treat their girlfriend.
- No ambition. I feel like this just makes you a boring person overall if you never want to do anything or go anywhere. Makes holding a conversation with you difficult as well.
- More emotions than me. I had a nightmare of an ex & they're unstable emotions about did me in.
- No sense of humor/Never serious. I need someone who can laugh and be downright silly with me, but at the same time if I'm serious about something you need to be, too. Don't laugh or poke fun at me when I'm upset.
1. Lie to me and you might need a plastic surgeon. (or more_ 2. He has to respect me and my opinions. Yes, I'm a Directioner. If you've got a problem with that, move along. 3. I have to be attracted to the guy.
1. emotionally manipulative (tries to act a certain way to guilt trip you into doing something) 2. disrespectful 3. looks-oriented (obviously looks matter to some extent, but if it's the only thing that matters, then bye)