Guys, Guys what do you think of girls who sleep around?

I personally feel like you can do whatever you want but i judge both men and women who sleep around a lot. Sex is supposed to be something special and fun between a couple... sleeping with multiple guys doesn't seem valuable to me at all and I don't understand it. It just makes it seem like the person whether male or female is lacking in confidence and needs reassurance by sleeping around.

Thoughts?

I am only leaving this question open to guys because I know girls are going to go crazy about slut shaming or whatever and take things out of porportion.

7

Most Helpful Guy

• If you clearly feel like you want to have sex with a boyfriend/husband, thats fine. Others like connecting the bodies without connecting the souls. Who are we human beings to judge others what they do with their freedom. Its your body, your choice not societies choice.

I have had few highly attractive female friends who hold records of having sex with even 5 guys in one night. They all make me feel so small and worthless because I have never in my life found two way atraction. Never had a relationship, never had any action in bed. All I hear from hot chicks is complaints about how they dont know which guy to fuck next. Thats what it means to be the best friend of a pretty girl, get the stories and none of the action.

What Guys Said 6

• I personally wouldn't want to be with someone who sleeps around a lot, because sex is a sacred act of love to me, and I'd only do it with someone I truly care about. I'd want a partner who feels the same way.

That said, I don't think badly of girls who sleep around. Sex means different things to different people, and if they are happy with how they treat it, that's all that matters.

• Looking at it from a biological and natural standpoint we're all designed to procreate. Though women are designed more to choose a partner wisely and men to spread their seed as much as they can, although often times I see both sides switch and women will sleep around while men will search for the right person. As far as I know it's usually a conscious decision, but I can't tap into the mind and body of other human beings. all I know is I'm a horny motherfucka and if I was a hunk I'd be sleeping around like crazy.

• Just because you can do whatever you want doesn't mean that choices have no consequences. If a girl enjoys casual sex, good for her, but I'm not going to date her.

• Actually it's quite simply, I don' t care for sluts too much as long as they are not try to be with anyone I care about, and myself included, sluts are good only for a one night stand, I can't trust them.

• They are tramps. So are guys who sleep around.

• I don't really care if that's what they want to do thats thier business