Girls, Have you ever been in this situation?

ThE SiTuATioN : Basically you are waiting or chilling in a public place like a shopping mall OR waiting to catch the bus.

At that point, you see 4 "Hot" guys who are from 4 different races at the same time.

Who would you check out and make eye-contact with in such a situation. How would you react or handle the situation?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on who i liked the most...

• How would you decide that, if all 4 of them are "Hot" ?

• I don't know, like nice hair, blue eyes, strong jaw etc etc...

• Say one guy is White, the second is Asian, the third is Latino and the fourth is Black. All are "Hot" and approachable.

How would you check out?

What Girls Said 4

• nothing because i wouldn't care.

• The one that seems more approachable

• What if all 4 were approachable?

• It depends on lots of things race isn't that important to me

• so is it possible in this situation, that you would personally prefer a Latino/Asian guy over a white/black, depending upon the Asian/Latino individual?

• Either the one I'm most attracted to or the one who makes eye contact with me first.
    ... Or maybe I wouldn't even care at all.

• How would you know who you are most attracted to when all 4 guys are "Hot" ?

• Looks aren't the only thing that defines attractiveness. I could like how one of them looks at me or maybe even the way he carries himself like how he walks or talks.

• Nice. If say , 2 guys looked a bit more outgoing/relaxed and other 2 guys looked quiet/shy , who would you find attractive?

• I would go for the guy whose eyes fell on mine at the same time mine fell on his its a sign of a close bond

• Would you make eye-contact with all 4 guys at first?

• sorry. If you meet a group of random guys for the first time and strike up a conversation first. Why would you initiate conversation with all of the guys first but avoid a conversation with one of the guys first?

• I would never do that? :)