I don't understand my ex?

Last week, out of the blue my ex texted me around 1am. Actually, I'm sure she watched my snapchat story and decided to text me. We're both avid readers, and usually I post pages or excerpts from books I'm reading that I think are cool. Anyways, there was no actual "text". The text was a picture of me, a selfie I sent her when we were dating. I replied back with a meme of some cat, and she replied "Lmao". That was the extent of our conversation. Been broken up almost half a year. Wasn't a great break up. Why ️text me a picture, of myself lol

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe she just want to say heyy I think of you.

• Yea but a picture of me? Why not just start a regular conversation lol

• Some people? you know they can't help it!

Most Helpful Guy

• There's nothing to it whatsoever, move on.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm stumped at why that would happen. Girls are fucking weird.

• It could be both. Hard to tell as you haven't given enough details of your history with one another.

• She still has feelings for you

• Why do you think this? Numerous times I've talked to her before & asked for coffee to catch up, etc. and it usually ends with her telling me she'd be wasting her time

What Guys Said 0