Romantic stuff I can do for crush?

Hey, I'm friends with this girl I like but I'm not sure if she likes me back. Any ideas for sweet stuff I can do to make her happy without being too strong or being too obvious? :D

Most Helpful Girl

• You cannot get to like you. Everyone who asks for advice on many of these questions boil down to, "is there a magic formula where I can force feed somebody to like me or love me or have sex with me?" If you like a person you keep calling them or texting. If they like you they will reciprocate. If they don't like you they won't reciprocate. After a while, ask them out and not even for roses expensive dinner just out. If they say yes they want to be with you – that means they like you. When I say just out, I mean to the park, a baseball, a movie no dinner no romance just get away from the norm. When I was in college, a guy who was in and out of our sorority house came up to me and out of the blue said, my parents sent two tickets to the circus (Ringling Brothers Barnum and Bailey). Would you go with me? He didn't even say I would like to take you – just would you go with me. I said sure. He didn't tell me you like me may he didn't say he would pay for it or anything like that no date just "would you go with me." The fact that I said yes was a direct indication that I thought the guy was nice. If you do romantic stuff if you tried to impress if you want to play a con game you might win a few times but you never know if she really likes you

Most Helpful Guy

• hold the door for her, go to lunch with her. offer to walk/drive her home. just little things that mean a bit more to a girl

What Girls Said 2

• Buy her coffee or tea or whatever in the morning if you see her. I think that's so sweet. It's thoughtful in both the sense that you're a good friend but also has that tiny hint that you must have been thinking about her.

• Mabye ask her to go to the cinema, something subtle. Say you'll pay for her ticket or buy her popcorn. I know I love it when a boy treats me to a day out. And I don't know if its only me, but I love to be greeted with roses/

What Guys Said 0