How hard is it to find a date for Indian guys?

Just wondering, since Indians are generally perceived by women to be at the bottom of the ladder in terms of attractiveness or viritility.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you guys have mostly really bad haircuts and wear mismatching and unstylish clothes. You are not unattractive per se. It's the style...

What Girls Said 2

• It is very hard to get a date for anybody but to say since Indians are regarded as at the bottom of the ladder is ridiculous and of course totally incorrect. What part of the United States or Pakistan or Russia do you live in? That stereotype is totally incorrect. First of all Indians are hard workers and intelligent and not at the bottom of it attractiveness at all. Some of them are hot some of them are not. Some white people are and some white people are not. I find that inconceivable that you would carry around such prejudice. Inconceivable because this is the year 2015 and you seem to be a redneck from the Farmer's daughter era

• I wouldn't know how hard it is but I think with a little more effort it shouldn't be too difficult for Indian guys to find a date.

What Guys Said 3

• It's not hard.

• what about fez from that 70s show

• Use some colone.