Guys, what first attracts you about girls?

• Eyes
  • Skin
  • Curves/Body
    Vote C
  • Hair
    Vote D
  • Clothes/ Top
    Vote E
  • Nature
    Vote F
  • Voice
    Vote G
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

7

Most Helpful Guy

• the right combination of all of them does it for me but it depends a little bit on the situation.

but generally, if I see her front it's usually the face, from behind/side it's a mix of the body and clothes

Sponsored

What Guys Said 6

• Well first is of course when I notice them, I notice her hair, eyes, smile, body type. After approaching I would first notice how shy or outgoing she is.

• Of course, the obvious one that attracts are the body and her curve. After that, I will see until small matters like her personality.

• Face, legs, eyes, long hair, fit body, assertive personality...

• I'd have to say the way a woman carries herself. The way she walks and talks. Im an observer of people so i tend to sit and analyze people but usually the things a woman says and the mannerisms that she carries draws me to her.

• I'm same like you

• Thanks for that😊

• The face actually , not just eyes.,,., its how a girls face comes to life... her smile eyes.. hair... and her expressions

• the first thing eyes and eye contacts