Did she lose interest?

Cute girl I used to work with took my cellphone number off my email signature and began texting me. First about work stuff then we began texting frequently. We would have a meeting and she would text me saying she'll be late and for me to save a seat for her.

She found out one night I was married at a group dinner (I am no longer married :(). She seemed disappointed and seemed to lose interest. Like she stopped texting me and it was mostly me texting her and she was very short and took forever to return my text.

The weird thing was how she would seemed to lose interest and not chat with me by text or email but at group events she would put herself around me so I would notice her and talking her. Why? I don't get it. She would carry on a text with me but wants me to see/notice? What's her deal?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe she play a mind game. I might even go as far as saying that she trying to get your attention and is trying to make you like her more than your wife. But then again thats impossible becasue to decide to marry someone mean you really really loved them. So she might feel threatin and wants to keep you on your toes.

Most Helpful Guy

• SHOCK HORROR! Woman doesn't want to be a slut and have an affair with a married man... what do you expect bro? You should respect her a lot more knowing that she isn't a slag that doesn't care if you are in a relationship or not.

What Girls Said 3

• In text, it's easier to ignore since she is not actually seeing you.
    Perhaps, when you are around her the feelings come back.

• well, the minute I guy Iam interested or really like and find out in anyway that he is in a relationship, the feelings just die out. I do not want someone that is allredy romatical engaded with someone else. But were you alredy divorced when she found out, then it may be that she got put off, that you alredy have had a relly seriouse relationship.
    then you just talk to her face and hang around each other than texting with her.

• She likes you but maybe is a bit pur off by the fact that youve veen married. For a nymber of reasons. Just ask her. Say you noticed shebacked off a bit when she found out you were married. Ask her why. Shell probably tell uou

What Guys Said 0