Do I just give in?

On the whole dating scene, I went against my better judgement and rejoined a dating site. Most of the men are interested in only sex, ok I understand men have needs. But it's got to me that I'm not good enough to be seen as a girlfriend. I don't sleep around in fact been told I was bad in bed I've avoided it altogether.

I'm to old getting to mess around now.
So what hobbies could I take up that would cheer me up?

Most Helpful Guy

• Treat dating as a chance to meet new people without a lot of expectations. You can meet some great people and learn from them and vice versa. I'm dating a Brazilian girl right now. It's been only a few weeks and I've learn a ton about her culture/cooking. I'm not sure if she saw me originally as a hook up or what, but I think it's more than that now. I'd say you can mix the two together to meet new people. Sign up for tango dance class or do a spin class. Or some kind event where you can learn stuff and yet meet new people.

What Guys Said 5

• What are your interests?
    Look at hobbies to do with them.
    Hopefully if you take up things you like and enjoy you will be happy again.

• I just dealt with this issue. Women will force me to wait for sex when it is a long term relationship but will offer it to men who they barely know.

• Someone told you you were bad in bed? That's messed up. As far as hobbies, what do you like doing?

• Why don't you do voluntary work in a foreign country? You may meet a man there.

• Dating sites are like ebay for sex.

• Also a breeding ground for disease as well the amount if men that offer bareback sex.. it's an explosion of HIV cases waiting to happen

• I think unless you just wanna hook up there's not point in dating sites, it would be ok if people were innocently looking for someone nice to have a relationship with, but that's not the way it is.

What Girls Said 0