5'6" Asian guy here planning to become a Pick-Up Artist. Any advice?

Hi guys, I'm an Asian guy. I don't live in the US yet. In terms of looks, I probably have above average face and body for my ethnicity, but I believe the biggest hindrance is my height of 5'6" which is quite short even for Asian men of this generation.

I'm gonna be targeting mainly white girls, of course, I would do Asian and Latina too, but I'm not gonna be focusing on them. Basically I want to have sex with white girls, record the conversation and the sex scene, then upload it on youtube, pretty much like any other PUA does. Maybe it seems impossible to you, a 5'6" Asian guy thinking of slaying white girls.

I personally haven't come to terms with my height yet, in other words, I am still struggling with it. So in the meantime, as I don't have any plan to do LL, I am just gonna wear lifts, this will put me at least at 5'7" and probably spike my hair.

So do you have any advice for me? Like what should be my first step? What hidden cam is effective if I don't have cameraman? Is there any law against recording women secretly? And of course, how do I deal with my lack of height? How do I deal with women taller than me?

Most Helpful Girl

• if you have an attractive face you can slay anyone

Most Helpful Guy

• Do things without caring about the result. Thats prob rule no. 1 lol

• So basically you want to learn how to manipulate women into having sex with you and then record the conversation and have a hidden camera?
      Creepy as hell and no doubt illegal.

What Girls Said 14

• Please do not become a pick up artist. And ESPECIALLY not one that records being with the women. Its seriously so disrespectful and disgusting how people do that, and probably against the law to be recording it in a lot of countries. Most pick up artists pressure and manipulate the women for sex, convincing them to do it with them even if they would say straight out no in the beginning, which is just so wrong.

And honestly, these are the type most women hate the most. NO MATTER what any "pick up" expert youtubers say, y'all are assholes. I've watched some of their videos and it just makes me cringe and fucking angry. Such manipulative fucks. Women are not just things that you pick up and fuck and leave. Smh. 😒😤This is the reason why I don't trust a lot of guys. Only wanna get in your pants. 😑

• M. H. O. !

• 23d

@Grumps didn't you know that already?

• c2.staticflickr.com/.../...026996_ec2f3e890f_z.jpg
    --------------------------------

• I wouldn't know! Maybe teach guys to be kind and truthful and loyal and real honest because girls love that! And teach them to show feeling and that a women need an emotional connection.

• Lol.
    Stay out of the US.

• Why? I am coming.

• Unless you're an indigenous person of the United States of America, you have no right to stop people entering what is not your country.

• It's not your lack of height I'm concern with, it's that fact that you want to record women secretly.

• Of course you not concern with it, it's not ur problem.

• Lmfao. Thanks for the laugh kid.

• Your height is not the problem. It is your attitude. "I want to hook up with as many girls as possible when I arrive in your country. Do you think I will have success?"

Blech!

You aren't worried about connecting with people or chemistry or really anything of remote substance. May you find the shallowness you are looking for.

• So you think 5'6 is perfect height if I have a good attitude and that both makes white girls wet?

• No one is getting wet with your attitude accept the PUA sites looking to sell their systems.

• You must be crazy if you think I'll show the same attitude when I pick up chicks

• Say this to an American woman they love it " did you just fart? Cause you really blew me away!!!" Lmfao

• You will end up in jail

• Hmm funny...

• Just act like an American man

• Mmhmm well I'm Asian, white, and Latina. 😜 But I'm underage anyways as well as I have my own boyfriend hah.

• You sounds like a real scumbag.

• Just like women when they refuse to date men under 5'8"

• That's illegal to do without their permission!

What Guys Said 22

• get confident about your height or you won't slay anyone.

you must overcome all of your mental barriers to ascend to the heights of a womans kryptonite. It is not an easy task to attain, as all women don't want the same thing.

Good luck my friend.

• WHAT THE F@CK? "A pick up artist"? "Slaying white girls"? Seriously? WTF? What the hell is with you? You are no pick up artist, you are a little dick creeper. You are going to mess up some girls head (assuming you can pick her up, which I doubt) by doing this sh! t and I hope her brother or dad beat you into a coma for it. Yes, it is illegal to video and upload some garbage like that. NONE , of the porn that you spank your millimeter Peter to like casting couch or the one WI the van where they pick up "random" girls and screw them. in front of a camera man or whatever is real. It is all scripted. The girls are trying to get started in the porn industry. How many women do you know, of any ethnic extraction would be willing to have some random guy and his buddy film him screwing her? Come on man. Think about it. That is just some. crap to feed fantasies, people aren't supposed to be gullible enough to believe it is reality. If it were the government would shut them down immediately, and she would Su them for big money, and the dirt bags would go to jail. All of which will happen to you if you try your hair brained, Hal ass scheme. Want. to get your ass kicked, sued, and thrown in jail? Go ahead, make some slime ball video of whatever naive girl gives you a sympathy f@ck. If not, then I'd suggest you leave it as fantasy and go back to beating off and playing video games in your mom's basement. Quit being a creep, man up and learn how to treat women. You'll enjoy it a lot more, and won't have their dad knock out all your teeth that way.

• In b4 restraining order from every girl you date 😂😂😂😂

• BAHHAHAAHAAHA dis Asian boi funnay AF! I hope apes give u the You Ass of Aid before u even get into the US of A 😂😂😂

• PUA is a joke and a scam. You want to get girls in college? Be yourself and have fun in every situation. Girls are attracted to confidence and fun. If you can be both, you can get girls easily. Jumping into the pickup stuff when you haven't first improved your social orientation will turn you into an awkward mf'er.. and you don't want that or any other negative label.

• I am no longer in college

• If you are in California, it is a misdemeanor to record someone with out their permission. I believe other states would have similar laws as well.

Kind of a steep price to pay for a lame video.

• PUA do not necessarily get women, they just make it seem through their bullshit that they are getting a lot of poonani in fact they are not... so you should know how to fool people and you'll become a great PUA with millions of views on your videos if that is what you want... taking advantage of insecure men in today's world is not that tough

• I suggest don't. Targeting? Recording? You sound like a rapist and a sociopath.

• Here's some advice: Don't.

Seriously, worrying about laws about recording women secretly? That should clue you in that you're being an asshole.

• LOL thanks for the laughs bro. April fools was over seven months ago.

• Dude, pick up artists don't film their sex. They only discuss it on forums in order to improve. But yeah, go for it man, pick up artists are the only way to get out of that whole "nice guy/Disney" shit. My one regret is that I didn't get how of one sooner.

• No they filmed it. Check out Mike Squattincassanova and Deepak Wayne. But they blur the faces and voices

• I couldn't find it, but funny enough I found YOU wrote the exact thing on other forums 😂😂😂

• youtube. com/user/SquattinCassanova

youtube. com/user/dayflirts

• Dont be a pick up artist.

• Why would you want to become an asshole? My advice is: don't.

• I think wanting to be an asshole constitutes being asshole...

• I was just commenting on your answer... to want to do what he does I think he's already an asshole.

• Cool idea bro... Just white girls have low shelf lives... If you are up for the challenge, try picking up Asians... dem eyes, dat hair... phew...

• if you want to be as good as a badass pick up artist, watch for TOM TORERO. He's very good.. Otherwise, if you want to be honest and congruent, watch JOHNNY BERBA

• "Is there any law against recording women secretly? "

Yes there is if you post without disclosing they were secretly taped.

• In America you can be anything you want. just make sure you don't burn too many bridges... Yes, you have to have consent before posting any video of anybody else. Good luck...

• Does YouTube allow such stuff?

• Just when in doubt whip it out. Thats been my technique for years.

• ... if you get to conceal a camera... ok if she conceals a gun?

• 2012 timewarp... cool.. haha.

• You'll need a lot of luck and a lot of ruphies.