Do I stay or walk away?

I tried to ask the guy i'm seeing if we would ever be in a relationship, he said he never wants another relationship again.

I have an amazing time with him & I don't need a relationship right now so do I try & go back to normal or should I walk away?

Most Helpful Guy

• If you are having an amazing time, leave well enough alone. He may just be licking his wounds from a prior bad relationship. If it ends, it ends.

• I asked if we could forget about yesterday, he just said "Yes". What do I do now? Just wait for him to make a move?

• Just carry on as things were.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would keep being whatever y'all are you seem comfortable with it and if you don't want it anymore walk away but you are still young and he can easily change his mind just like you can

• you have to do whatever your heart tells you at this point but try not to wait forever for him if thats what he chooses because you eventually will want a family or whatever

What Guys Said 1

• Ask him, what is it that you have now. If it's not a relationship, don't keep on seeing him that way.

What Girls Said 0