Girls, what do I do?

I've been having sex with a female friend, despite being married. now. she's threatening to tell my wife about the affair. what do I do?

5

Most Helpful Girl

• Tell your wife what is happening before she finds out from someone else. This will probably end your relationship but it will end it in the best way possible if it comes from you. Don't blame your friend because it's not what she wants to hear. Tell her how sorry you are and that you never meant to hurt her.
    I know you won't want to, but the best thing to do is be honest with her.

What Girls Said 4

• start by building a time machine and using it to prevent yourself from cheating on your wife. seriously, why did you do this

• my friend was attractive and willing to have sex with me

• what would you do of that was you I cheated on?

• well, i wouldn't have married you in the first place, but what i would do if you gave me that explanation would be immediately divorce you and tell everyone i knew

• tell ur wife first

• Tell your wife before she does. If your wife finds out from her it'll make thing much worse.

• shouldn't have cheated on ur wife