Guys: if you like her, you will contact her somehow. True or False?

If a man is interested, he will contact the girl. And if he's not, then it's pure silence. I think as women we come up with a bunch of reasons he has not reached out: he's shy, he's intimidated, he's busy. But I keep hearing, if he likes you, you will hear from him no matter what. True or false?

Most Helpful Guy

• if i liked a girl and my phone got lost and somebody broke into my house and stole my computer and for some reason i lost my wallet so didn't have access to money so i can buy those things back i would go to her house and let her know whats up.

Most Helpful Girl

• I can relate so much!

I hate that never-ending cycle of negative thoughts. It happens to guys too but us girls can be super tough on ourselves. Admit your feelings, guys! We'll love you forever. :)

What Guys Said 4

• Depends. Does he have your contact info? Have you given him a reason to contact you? Does he k know you're interested?

• What about if you have been on a few dates with a guy and he only texts you after that and doesn't plan any more dates?

• no way! i think the opposite is true: women will think of a bunch of reasons to avoid having to be the initiator ("oh, he's just not that into me").

• False Falso

• Tell me more

• Why not?

• I like to see girls show some type if any form on interest first whether eye contact, hey how's your day, a smile, anything really. So then i will know that It's ok for me to start up a conversation with her or something and get to know her. If i don't see interest or friendliness I really don't bother.

• I will try to but I don't want to stare and be creepy 😂

What Girls Said 0