Why Shy/Quiet attractive guys are usually single or never get laid?

Most Helpful Girl

• Because they have a negative mentally.

• What is the negative mentality they have?

• No. I would assume he just stare at me and he not intersted in me.

• Thanks.

Most Helpful Guy

• They're too much in their heads that's why. They fear of saying the wrong thing to a girl, so they fail to try to be emotionally stimulating. They're stuck with the same idle conversations that lead to nowhere.

• Do you think they are usually boring as well?

• *Fear that makes them play it safe rather*

• cool !!

What Girls Said 2

• Some of them are, and they just don't broadcast it to the world. It's called being discreet.

• I agree, some. But a large chunk would be single or never mingle, despite being attractive?

• For a percentage of them, dating and sex are all they post about. But some of them post nine selfies and updates a day. Girls busy with sports, academics and volunteer work might post one or two pictures a month. So there are more 'average' girls than obsessive ones, you just get less exposure to them.

• ummm, that's a very good point to think about.

• Probably because they don't approach women and stuff.

• Do girls find shy guys behaviour weird?

• No, not really. Or if I do I don't know that they're Indian.

• Fair enough. The main reason behind this notion of "creepy" is because a girls reportedly catch those Indian guys staring at them. Staring equates to creepy.

That was the reason I asked earlier, about staring. Would you like to add something special about this staring business?

What Guys Said 1

• While you're too much of a pussy to approach, Jerome is fucking your bitch.