What is a persons first love?

Is it your first love or the first person you date? what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think everyone has a different definition of their first love, for some it could be the first person they dated.. For others it could be the strongest, most real and deep relationship they've ever had.. So yeah.

What Guys Said 3

• For me I'd say it was my second girl.

• You don't have to date someone to love them. A first love, is what it is. A first love.

• It is the person you love first.

What Girls Said 6

• I wouldn't say the first guy I ever dated was my first love. I'd say your first love is the first person you have fallen in love with and grew to have really strong strong feelings for. It's something you just can't forget.

• I think it has to with the first person you feel connection with. Not your first this or your first that!!! The first person you just click like glue.

• First love. It's the person you'll compare all other partners to. It's not to say you'll always love them, but you'll be a bit hurt when they get a new girlfriend, or you'll follow them on Facebook or Instagram

• for me id say it's my first boyfriend.

• When someone says first love, I think of love, not date. :)

• Mother's breast source of food