GIRLS: if you saw A TEDDY BEAR on a 23yr old guy's bed?

I am 23 years old, and I still sleep with my teddy bear (had it since the day I was born so it has sentimental value). I usually hide the bear when I bring people over. I went out on a date with a girl earlier this week (first date), brought her back to my place, forgot to hide the bear, and anyways the girl saw the teddy bear and laughed. I told her that I dont sleep with it, but I just brought everything home to my place (I live in my own condo). Is this a dealbreaker? Am I screwed?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd think he was a cutie patootie

I'm biased maybe because I have a yellow labrador teddy who I hug while I sleep and I'm 20 :')

But yeah, it's just sweet in my opinion. Shows he's very human and has vulnerability that he has a comfort toy like that, which is appealing.

I don't think you're screwed <3

Most Helpful Guy

• Heya brother. No need to feel down, nothing wrong with having a good nights rest and sleep even if it means to have some sort of comforting object. I sleep with a dakimakura :) ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

http://hungry-bags.ru/shop/upload/264504.jpg

If that's becoming a dealbreaker, well then that person is not meant for you. Any decent human would understand. I think the laughter is a normal reaction because she probably didn't expect that.

What Girls Said 23

• I'd be fine with it if it was in his room, though I'm not sure I'd be totally chill about it being in his bed. I mean, I have a teddy and a few stuffed plushes in our room, it's no big deal. Although sleeping with it in the bed is kinda strange at your age, who cares? Not a big deal.

• Not a dealbreaker. I'm 21 and sleep with a plush toy that I've had since I was little. It still has a friggen teething ring on to make it worse. So yeah really I don't pass judgement.

• Nah, it's kind of cute. A girl that finds having a teddy bear a deal breaker, should be a deal breaker in itself.

• I would think you have a fetish with teddy bear tbh. But if you reassure me that you don't havee a fetish than it not a deal breaker.

• awww that's SO cute!!

i seriously wouldn't mind at all haha.

• She might think it's strange but that's not a deal breaker unless she's looking for one. Your explanation was believable anyway.

• It's quite common. I don't care.

• I have so many I couldn't judge!

• I have no idea what the girl fought but I can tell you that if I saw Teddy bear on the guys bed I'd walk out the door.

• It's not, I still sleep with mine too so I can't exactly judge.

• I honestly think that would be cute, and I don't know if the girl is being a brat and sees that as unattractive, or she thinks it's cute, it's one or the other.

• I would fucking love that, its great.

• i would think it's adorable ♡

• I would think it was incredibly cute.

• It's cute.

• That isn't a deal breaker... That's adorable and shows you have a soft side 😊

• I think it's cute so I don't think that would be a dealbreaker. I don't sleep with a teddy myself. The only teddy bears that I have are those that have sentimental value and they are in the back of my closet. All the others I gave away.

• awh so cute

• it is fine

• I don't care, i still have more than him.

• no its cute

• No! I love guys who have a soft side :) I don't care if they sleep with something that's important to them especially, my boyfriend sleeps with train pajamas, considering the fact he is 10 '^_^

• Damn are you kidding? Not gonna lie that sets off something in some women like its major turn on because it's cute and you could maybe be sentimental if anything I'd want to sleep with you more knowing how cute that is :3

What Guys Said 9

• Haha this is a nice story. ^_^ Well the bear obviously means something to you and is part of your life -- and it's not like the bear will MAUL anybody lol -- so any girl who is worth it will accept that it's part of you.

Tell her the truth next time you see her about how you were embarrassed, and explain what you explained here about how it's been with you through 23 years of trials and tribulations, happiness and heartache, victories and defeats. Any girl who doesn't understand that, probably doesn't have a heart anyway. xD

• A woman who can't handle a man with a teddy bear can go fuck herself.

• I have a stuffed toy as a sort of mascot on my bed (or near it). Most girls really like him and some even pick him up and hug him.

• You sir are a cool guy nff said.

• nah mate. i find that if a guy has a teddy bear. most women find it cute. hell, i'm like you. i still sleep with my teddy bear and i am not ashamed about it

• Lol that's cute

• I have two bears on my bed, but they just chill there.

• If she posted and asked about how to handle this, I would tell her: run like a mofo on fire!

• I still suck my thumb so I hope for both our sake its not a deal braker lol