Does work and responsibility keep you from dating?

Do you ever just get caught up working and with responsibilities ⌚️
To the point that u don't even have time to think about dating? U wouldn't have time for someone anyways⏰? Is it an excuse or a good distraction while fate lines up? I start to get depressed about not meet anyone right for me then I realize 5 minutes into moping I gotta snap out of it I got no time for that shit

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I do on occasion I mean don't get me wrong if I met a gal I really liked I would defiantly make time for her, but at the moment, I have more important things to do and focus on.

• If I did meet someone I would make time but I don't want to waste time like fishing not meeting anyone or finding the wrong ones I gotta throw back in the pool. I just don't want to take time to look

• Yeah I get that, but I mean you also have to make an effort to actually find someone to.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't have time to date because of my family responsibilities and work commitments. To be honest, it is an excuse because I'm not ready to take someone else's heart while I'm still picking up the pieces of my own 💔. I threw myself into work etc to try to heal from a long- term relationship which ended

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 2

• nope. I'm that person who likes to balance my life. i can make time for everything. at the moment though, i simply dont want to.

• Well school and me being on gag keep me from meeting anyone really! LOL