My boyfriend says I'm 'uptight'?

Alright well basically, he thinks I'm uptight and I think its because whenever we get to his place he always wants to rub my all over and put his tongue down my throat and I don't want to do that all the time. Sometimes I just wanna chill out and talk (sappy, I know) but its true! Like damn, is that all there is to this relationship? We haven't even been together for that long and he's my first boyfriend and he thinks he can just have sex with me the 3rd time we hang out? Nuh uh. Not on my watch. I don't feel comfortable doing that so soon. And I've told him this before and he says "I'm hurt that you would think I'm that type of guy. I'll do anything to prove that I'm not" and I'm just like well prove it by not trying to tongue me down and put your hands down my pants every time we get to your place. Its that simple. But don't get me wrong, I do like him. I have so much fun and I enjoy myself when we go out to eat or something. I just don't want our relationship to just be purely based on sexual attraction. I just don't see how I'm uptight by standing up for myself and not doing what I'm not comfortable doing. What do you folks think?

What Guys Said 1

• Yes. He's pretty inconsiderate with you and tried to force thing too much. This is the common problem that clueless guys have, the guy hasn't let you to initiate the touches, that you're somehow physically attracted to him, and then it's easier to reciprocate.

What Girls Said 1

• I would talk to him seems he want a physical relationship and you don't.