I went on a date and was rude to him all night cos I didn't like him. He is still chasing after me. Why?

I was just being cold to him on our date - not talking or looking at him much. There were a lot of long periods of silence. The reason I was being rude was cos he was looking at other girls all night. So why is he still chasing me when 1. I was being so rude and 2. He was looking at so many other girls anyway?

Most Helpful Guy

• He probably wants to solve problems

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow..., maybe because he really like you and he doesn't know not to act like a guy around u. Maybe you should tell him... maybe he doesn't know it... or maybe he want to make u jealous.

What Guys Said 5

• He doesn't have another candidates to date in his life. And why would you be cold to him. Women are natural bonders, talkers. If you really liked him, going out with him, you should talk more to let him engage in the conversation!

• Maybe you should tell him be fair to him. it may be that he does not know it and now you are rude to him. rather tell him then makeng him feel like Shit. sorry for the hatd lang but thats just my opinion

• He's an idiot.

• maybe he like to be treat rude or no other girls do not like he does.

• You really should have just said, hey I'm out of here. You should never give negative attention to someone. Just don't pay them attention at all

What Girls Said 1

• Why don't you just tell him and ask him not to contact you anymore?