On a scale of 1 to 10 how would your rate the dating world?

1. Bad...

10. Freaking great

For me i rate it a dismal 3 :(

0|0
4|9

Most Helpful Guy

• For me -776,798,54

1|0
    0|0
    • woa, thats not good. I sorta feel the same way.

• Show All
    • I guess men treat women badly and women treat men just as poorly. It really is sad the genders can't get on better.

• Yup and just like many many men doing bad things to girl it is the same for men to. Many many women have also done terrible things to men. I find it really sad.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm going to give myself a hefty 10. My boyfriend wasn't looking for a girlfriend when he met me, but now we've been together for over a year, are completely in love, and plan on getting married and having a family. I'd say that's worthy of 10. I saw my target, executed the plan, and completed the mission successfully. xD

2|0
    0|0
    • Wow, you are so lucky.

I wish you a happy marriage and life together.

"I saw my target, executed the plan, and completed the mission successfully" - haha, great, i wish i was in your position at your age. You are SO lucky!!!

• Show All
    • You're so welcome, and thank you for yours! :D

• thanks, my pleasure :)

What Guys Said 8

• For me, it's a 1. My dating life is pretty much non-existent since almost 5 years now.

1|0
    0|0
    • Aww, i'm pretty much in the same boat, although i have someone in mind. Just hang in there!

• Show All
    • Thanks a million! 😊

• no problem. Go get em!! :)

• I dunno haven't dated yet :/ but I hear mixed reviews all the time.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yea, dating is cool and all... but have you ever had stuffed crust pizza?

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh man that's all over the place. Some weeks it seems 10, others like 2 lol. In college it was 9-10 across the board, its tougher after college guys. I guess it could average out to 5-7 maybe.

0|0
    0|0
  • i am in a conservative country like india and made it to second base, so i ain't too bad lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Does -10 count? :\

1|0
    0|0
    • yea, that bad?

• Show All
    • That is strange. Well i wish you all the luck :)

• Thank you kindly, and best of luck to you too :D.

• 10-3=7
    minus 1 point for mind games' playing, aka immature behaviors.
    minus 1 point for having too high expectation.
    minus 1 point for not having enough resources that will ease everything, aka travel etc

0|0
    0|0
  • Freaking bad

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Well some dude gave me his number last night, and added me on snapchat. And some other dude added me on snapchat.

So it's not all bad👍🏻 but I'm not looking for a relationship so lol

1|0
    0|0
  • the dating scene is so shitty lol. id say a 4.

0|0
    0|0
  • A solid 7. I'm getting what I want but nothing more.

0|0
    0|0