Guys, Playing it cool or not interested?

So a friend of a friend added me on Facebook 2 weeks ago when it was my birthday and we send huge messages to each other when we speak. We have both agreed we seem so similar and are attracted to each other and we are both looking to settle down so we decided to go for a walk along the beach two days ago. We were sitting on the sand and he asked me if I wanted to go to dinner that same night with him so I said yes but I'd go home and get changed. I drove to his and then he drove us to the restaurant. It was a lovely time we were laughing and chatting away and he paid and as we were walking out we held hands and walked to the car. He invited me inside so I went inside and we were on his couch just laughing and had a little cuddle and then he asked if I wanted to challenge him in pool so we did that. He said he loves that I'm so easy to talk to. Anyway I left and he walked me to my car and gave me a big kiss goodbye
He text me and said " I had a good time, you made it a good night :) next time I'll give you a big cuddle" then said "sweet dreams lovely, talk to ya tomorrow xx"
Its been 2 days and he hasn't text but liked two older photos yesterday.
I can't tell if he's interested or not?

What Guys Said 2

• I'd say he's interested.
    Text him, why do women feel that the guy has to initiate contact first. Show him that you are interested, and that you had a good time too.

• He's somehow interested. Not superb sure.
    But a single fact that he promises you to text you back, but didn't text you. May show his personality. A real man only says or promises when he's able to do something.