If your girlfriend doesn't want to have sex with you till marriage do you leave her or do you like the idea?

Most Helpful Guy

• Leave. Sex is not the most important thing in marriage but it is an important thing and not everybody is compatible with everybody else. I would no commit to only having sex with one person for the rest of my life without knowing what sex with them was going to be like, that's utter madness.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like the idea because i am not ready for it but then again I myself need some therapy before sex. You don't have traumas or are against sex are u?

What Guys Said 9

• I'd leave her. No sex with till marriage is a bad idea. You'd be marrying a person you don't know well enough.

• depends if she is a virgin or not. if she's is i would be ok with it. if she's not a virgin i laugh at her and never call her again.

• Doesn't want to have sex means strictly no handjob and blowjob too?
    NO, I will communicate with her in the best possible loving way. Sex is important, somehow.

• I guess it depends on why she's waiting. If it's because of religion and the whole ''because I'm obeying god'' I'm leaving. I'm agnostic.

If it's because of simply finding it special to her that her first time is someone she marries and therefore bonds with, I guess I'll try but it's going to be hard.

• Well, I'm older, so what do I have 40, maybe 50 years? Basically at my age I don't have as much time to wait. Might have worked when I was younger.

• I like the idea.

• I like this girl

• Same
    -------

• I like that idea. I wouldn't be opposed to it at all.

What Girls Said 0