What is one crime that women commit when in the early stages of dating? For example playing hard to get or being way too mysterious. Erks?

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't act like a snob, like the guy should feel lucky taking you out. Split early dares and just get to know each other on a mutual level rather than getting caught up in some game that ends with neither of you knowing each other. The only people who like the chase are chasers and they lose interest fast.

What Guys Said 4

• I agree with the anonymous saying, ''not showing obvious interest'', when you playing too hard to get, especially for shy girls. Guys are logical and tend to take it as a rejection and boummmmm, moved on. I would suggest at least text or call me out of blue to let me know you're somehow interested (if you were not confident enough to ask me out)

• Sexism. They expect men to take full responsibility for approaching them, asking them out AND paying for the date.

• A woman is an embodiment of rashness... and a mine of vices

• Not showing obvious interest. Some appear to not care so I usually start looking at other women

What Girls Said 0