A girl kinda friendzoned me, should I call and ask for a chance?

Okay now, there's this girl with whom i've been meeting casually. Over text, i aciddentally told her i wanted to become just more than "her friend". She replied saying, "I don't like doing theses things over text. i don't know how to react. i didn't know you thougth that way, i see you as a friend to ask what's up and consult about stuff. " After this, i said we could meet if she liked to talk about it, but she didn't respond to that. So, should i call her and ask for a meeting to have a conversation about this? Or should i let it go, because there's no way of getting a positive answer? Any opinion is much appreciated.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd give her a few days and then call. You don't want to sound pushy or desperate. I think waiting will let her know that not only are you willing to give her space, but your willing to wait until she feels the same. Good luck!

• It's been few days actually :D I'm waiting until her busy period in school passes, which should be about two weeks.

• Hmm... It's really hard to tell the difference between "she thinks your a really great friend" and "she really does like you"

• Now, i don't think she likes me. It struck me now. There's no point trying, even though she gives me chance when she doesn't see me that way, how far am i gonna be able to go anyway?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like she sees you as a friend. I would leave it alone unless you are prepared to hear her tell you she is not interested in person, since she kind of already told you in text

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

• The friendzone is forever and no one ever returns. Move on.