Should I just casually ask him how he feels?

i have this guy friend who I've gotten close to over the last few weeks and we always study and hang out on campus together for literally up to like 8 hours at a time and sometimes we don't really talk, we each do our own thing/listen to music but its like a comfortable silence and i like being around him. we have a lot in common and are pretty compatible and i was studying at his place this weekend but literally nothing happened... he let me stay there and offered me his bed and he slept on the floor and we just stayed up talking, i really like him. I can't tell how he feels.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're not the type to straight up ask him, start giving him really subtle hints. Be flirty, both emotionally and physically, and he'll get the hint. Sounds like he has some kind of interest in you based on the things you've said. Is he shy at all? He might just be kinda slow, but even slow guys'll get the hints if you send enough of em. Based on how he reacts to your hints, you'd be able to tell if he does like you or not.

Most Helpful Girl

• What ARE you waiting for? .. Just do it, and do it NOW! :)

What Guys Said 1

• majority of this site lacks directness. show em how it's down.

be direct.

What Girls Said 0