Do you normally text each other everyday?

Me and the guy I'm seeing text each other everyday it's something I've never done before tbh I'm usually a 3-4 day texter but I really like him sometimes it just a funny text. I do enjoy being in contact daily but is it too much especially in the begin or its not a big deal?

Most Helpful Guy

• I love texting every day with a girl, mostly for the excitement of knowing she's that into me (especially if she initiates a lot). Just be careful. I have found it has a psychological effect on people (one or both parties): it can make the whole thing seem much more serious than it is. It can make someone feel more bonded to someone else but that can be artificial. And it can set falsely inflated expectations.

On the other hand, it can be a good way to get over someone else or some other problem in your life. The real issue is when one party is using it for fun, like a fantasy, and the other person suffers the aforementioned psychological effect. If you find yourself getting really into this guy because of the frequency of texts, keep your guard up until you know he's on the same page. If you're using it for a little role playing fantasy (the roles here being two people in love in a serious relationship), be careful that he doesn't get the wrong idea.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yasss, all day everyday.

What Guys Said 3

• I was like that too. I think it's the norm now and not to be worried about unless it develops into a seperation anxiety thing. And what I mean by that is, you're busy in class/work/friends/ hobby and can't reply right away and you're partner starts freaking out like "where were? where are you? why arn't you responding?" kinda thing. In the olden days, guys n gals used to call and talk on the phone a lot. Before then it was writing letters! give them the tech we have today and they'd probably be chatting constantly too. Actually! my mom and dad grew up when all they could do was call. Now throughout the day while dad's at work I know him an mom text through out the day. So... yep

• Text a little at first and then we normally facetime or meet to talk each day.

• if you get lucky... and text your way into his heart... he might actually call you!

What Girls Said 1

• Eh... we used to when we first started dating. Now we're 4 years in and we more or less just text when we need to share information.