For you, what's the hardest part about liking someone?

I ask this because I have a hard time being happy or hopeful and it's due to being hurt so many times by so many people. From friends to people who claim they care for me and want to date me, then they all kick me to the curb. So, now when someone expresses how they feel for me I have a hard time believing it. Thinking about why that is, I've come to the conclusion that I know how I feel for that person and what they mean to me. I feel it and know it but I have no way of knowing if how they feel for me is really the way they feel or not. So, that's the hardest part for me. I have to take them at their word, with no way of knowing if it's true or not and that's really scary for me to do.

So, what's the hardest part for you?

Most Helpful Girl

• Actually giving them a chance. I'm an overthinker so being certain about what I feel for em is probably the hardest part for me.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• When they don't like you back.

• i guess its when you like someone but is not liked in return

• Getting used to their snoring