Where are all the Asian girls?

apparently for the majority of guys in USA, Asian girls are the most desirable and the hottest girls out there. all of them want an Asian girl as girlfriend.
but I really do not see this kind of couples, that's why I ask: where are all these Asian girls vs white guys or other races guys? where are they, why I never see them together, considering that guys of all races prefer Asian girls and praise them so much?

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer tall women with thick thighs and nice waist to hip ratio. I can't speak for the USA but in my part of Europe no one seems to think Asians are desirable, because they (no offense) have no feminine assets - no boobs, no butts, no long legs, no wide hips, no curves whatsoever. If that kind of body - boyish, short, flat - is what Americans prefer, then I can't relate to their ideas of beauty at all.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on where you are. You can find them in Korea. But i doubt that guys are into Asian. Majority of them like attractive women regardless of race. Asian girls are not the most desirable girls

What Guys Said 6

• This depends on where you live. If you live in Idaho, chances are that you won't see any Asians. Hence, no mixed race/Asian couples. If you live in California, that's a different story.

Personally, I am an Asian male. I actually prefer white girls. Not that I have not dated an Asian, but my past few girlfriends were all white haha... So not all men prefer Asians.

• That's a very valid question. Never noticed this but you're right: I've only seen one white-guy-Asian-girl couple in my life.

• What the fuck are you talking about? Where did you get the idea from that everyone wants an Asian girlfriend, I haven't noticed anything like that. And there definitely are a lot white guys dating Asian girls, you're probably just some bad troll.

• Every men Dreams about an Asian girl! you should be ashamed that I know it and You don't ! Lol

• Go to Japan and find a generic bishoujo that blushes a lot and calls you a baka.

• In Asia, i'm guessing.

• but it's American men who say it, Isn't it logical for them to search them in USA? if they really want them that bad

• Dont know, i'm busy chasing my own kind,

• I don't know but if you see then you send them to me

What Girls Said 1

• I'm chinese and hawaiian and my boyfriends white xD
    I see them a lot in Los Angeles.
    But eh.