As a last try, what should I do to get the girl I like to go out with me & give me a chance?

She's always been really nice to me in person (I don't see her in person anymore) and is responsive to my messages unless I ask her out. Then she blanks it.

• Message her with a compliment, tell her she's beautiful
  • Message her and tell her you like her
  • Message her saying you like her & would like a chance
  • Give up
  • Send her a nice picture
  • Other

Most Helpful Girl

• If you never see her and she doesn't answer your messages then TAKE THE HINT

• I only never see her anymore because we both stopped volunteering at the place we met.

• But the thing is she said yes the first time I asked. But I wasn't free when we wanted to meet so she told me to let her know when I'm next free. So I did and then she started ignoring the messages where I asked her out. And she clearly showed signs of interest in me when we were together.

• Honestly I have done that to guys. I figure "okay I'll try a date this one time" and if he cancels I'm filled with relief and can go about my day with no stress. I would tell him to tell me when HE is free, so I could come up with an excuse (or make whatever small thing I was doing into an all day excuse) to not go that day. Then I would use words like "maybe"... "Maybe another time" "maybe some time next week" "maybe in two weekends"...

I'm sorry I don't mean to discourage you, I'm just saying what I've done (and I know it's really shitty to do to someone, I'm just really socially retarded and I don't know how to let people down without wanting to puke, so I just give what I think are HUGE hints to leave me alone)
      This girl might actually want to hang out, but understand her pov if she's unreliable and avoids texts. Don't take it personally, just know when to stop trying and move on. Don't become obsessive over a girl just because you hung out a few times.

Most Helpful Guy

• Sorry to say this, but sometimes being blunt is important. It's time to move on. She doesn't want a relationship. If she does, you wouldn't be in this situation.

Attraction is not a choice. This is a very important concept that you need to keep in mind. There is no way you can convince her to like you. Don't waste your time and energy on her.

What Girls Said 2

• You have nothing to lose tell her you like her

• Dont give up!

What Guys Said 2

• Ask her over the phone or video chat if you can't do it in person.

• She doesn't want the relationship, u can find someone else