Looking for jobs where I can get laid?

might sound like a stupid question at first, but stay with me here.
I saw a post here once, where lost of people shared their stories where they were getting laid at work. today at work a coworker told me that when he was a window washer, a couple of times, some women would open the door almost naked, wanting that D!
sadliy, i never had this luck before. atm im working with only duded over 40/45 (keep in mind im only 23). its only a temp job, so im always looking for something better. so yeah... guys and gals that got some at work (wether it was a coworker, costumer, or even boss), what job did you have at the time? what type of jobs to look out for?
any feedback is appreciated, thanks in advance:)

What Girls Said 1

• Come on dude! Seriously? That's not a good reason to look for another job.
    "today at work a coworker told me that when he was a window washer, a couple of times, some women would open the door almost naked, wanting that D!"
    He was lying to you >_>.

• are you serious? lol its def a good reason to look for a job. most jobs that i can get suck anyway, so i might as well get something i like out of it.
      and no, he was def not lying

• I find it absolutely impossible to believe.

What Guys Said 0