Im 21 and never had a boyfriend. I FEEL LIKE IM WEIRD?

I don't know what to do. I'm 21 and never had a boyfriend! I don't wanna do the dating websites! So... yeah.

36

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm 21 and have never had a girlfriend. I have had opportunities, but I would have not been fully into it and it wouldn't be fair to the woman. Definitely ready for a relationship now.

Most Helpful Girl

• Guuuuurrrl, you're not alone. There are plenty of people way older than you are who haven't even gone on a date yet let alone a relationship with someone. Don't rush into it. You're young. there's a zillions fishes in the sea.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 5

• I'm 21 and just got into my first relationship about 3 months ago, and couldn't be happier for waiting and finding the perfect girl. Don't rush it! It'll happen when it feels right!

• "I FEEL LIKE IM WEIRD?" Maybe you're weird...>_< i1127.photobucket.com/.../oh-well-o.gif

• its cool to not have a boyfriend.
    dating websites are awesome! im on grinder myself.

• İ don't know too

• I'm 21 and never had a girlfriend... I know I'm weird because I'm on dating sites trying too

What Girls Said 2

• Your lucky your 21 because you can do something that I can't do, go to a club. your bound to pick up TONS of guys there.

• Girl!!! CHILLLL. There's tons of people around your age/older that never had a boyfriend/girlfriend. Just wait for the one :) it will come so don't worry

And NO you're not weird.