How do I go in for the kiss?

So, I've been on couple dates with a guy and we're getting on great together. At end of the first two dates we ended it with a hug. The 3rd date is coming up soon and I want to take the plunge and go in for a kiss but I'm not sure now to go about it. He walks me back to my flat afterwards but he's a foot taller than me so it's not quite like I can lean in as my face is up to his chest.
I've not really done this seeing someone thing for a while so I'm a bit out of practice... help?

Most Helpful Guy

• Poor baby, that you met a guy who doesn't know how to initiate kiss? I wouldn't hug a girl unless i wanted to let loose while doing it and then going for the kiss.

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe try and reach up higher when you hug him, and pull him down a bit. I imagine that he has to bend down somewhat to hug you properly? So just get right up on your tippy toes and try to lean in for a kiss. I've never kissed a guy who's a foot taller than me (not that there are many who are that much taller than me, lol).

If all else fails, just say you'd like to kiss him. I know that's not as romantic or spontaneous, but sometimes you have to be direct with men.

What Guys Said 1

• if you're sitting down next to him it makes him less tall.

What Girls Said 1

• put your arms around his neck, go on your tip toes and lean in for the kiss