I really like this guy what should I do?

I really like this guy like a lot, but I don't think he likes me that way, do you think I should give up? Like I really like him I've liked other guys before too and when they didn't like me back it did hurt and I was sad but I eventually got over them, I tried getting over this guy but for some reasson it's not working. I've never liked anyone this much before, I know I should try to give up but it's not working deep down inside something's telling me not to give up and that he even might be the "one" but I don't know maybe I should because this just hurts too much I really like him he makes me happy when we talk and I would do anything for him, he also just understands me, I don't know tho what should I do?

What Guys Said 2

• I know you really likes this girl you've to stand from a more objective point of view. Does he really like you back? If your expectation is hoping someday he'll like you but in reality it is not happening, you gonna have to courage to move on.

• ask him out! See what happens! If he says nope you should move on

What Girls Said 0