Girls, If we went to a McDonald's together?

And I had 3 quarter pounders and a side of fries what would you think?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• id just wonder how u can fit it all in ur stomach lol. other than that, i dont really concern myself with what others eat.

What Girls Said 12

• I would hope you didn't get sick. I wouldn't eat anything though haha

• Why not but being honest I would probably eat your food too

• Well I mean Its not my place to tell someone what to eat, but I do have control on what I eat. And if you want to eat 3 burgers go ahead, I know guys in general no matter what size can eat a lot.

• Are you fat or skinny? If you were fat, then I would eat a salad and if you were skinny, I'd eat probably the same amount lol

• Yeah I weigh close to 330

• I'd assume you were really hungry, no judgement. Plus if you are in a sport or just work out, I know the drill. Sporty/fit guys consume more food.

• No I'm really big I weigh close to 330

• I wouldn't listen

• Then we wouldn't be friends, can't be friends with someone who is okay with basically killing himself.

• I would cringe at the burgers, but ask you to share those fries and pass the ketchup.

• And I would say get your own

• Eating junk all the time is very unattractive but I don't see the occasional trip to mcdonalds as a turn off..

I hate fast food though and if you eat like that I imagine you're overweight

• Yeah I got a fat gut 4 rolls of sexiness

• So I can't be a big dude that's not self consious

• I know I am big but there's sexiness in it

• Can I get the same?

• I would eat your food too

• So why not get a family dinner box instead?

• Cause I would just eat that too no food for you

• I'd think "wow, he can eat" as I ate my 20 piece nugget to myself.

• I'd pinch you, so you could wake up. 😁I wouldn't ever go with you to mcdonalds.

• Why you could pay for my food

• I have no money. let me borrow all your money, and I'll pay for your food and leave you there. 😁

• I drop you like a hot potato

• If you're already really big, chances are that she'll be appalled. Sorry, but that's the truth.

• No she might find my stomach attractive

• She could, but I'm just talking about generally.

• I wouldn't think much about it haha you're a guy it'd be weird if you ate less then me

• Depends how much you weigh