Will you date/marry someone from another race?

Let's say both of you are from the same religion and location but from different races. Will you be fine with dating/marrying that person?

Most Helpful Girl

• OHHHH HECKK YEAAAHH I would love to tbh!!! I think it's super exciting to be with someone from a different background, even though I wouldn't deny that there are tons of obstacles, the idea of being in touch with another culture is so appealing to me. :)
    But then again, I'm still physically attracted to men from my race, but I think it's less exotic and thrilling!

Most Helpful Guy

• Of course I'd be fine with it, I'd be a hypocrite to say that I wouldn't date a girl of another race since I am mixed.

What Girls Said 45

• I am in a relationship with someone from a different race. I can't believe questions like this get asked so often here. What the fuck? What's the big deal? I honestly can't see why race matters so much these days, it makes me kinda pissed.

• It really does depend on that person, their beliefs, and their family.

My boyfriend is white and I'm not. He's incredible and his family isn't too too racist, so that's a plus.

I love him more than the word "love"... I can't explain it, but he's my everything.

• Would I? Sure.

Will I? No.

If I were single then I'd be open to the idea. But I am not and I am not sure that I will ever be again so...

• Yes, my heart and mind are wide open enough for that. I've never had a problem with it.

• Race doesn't matter to me. The person they are does.

• i have no problems with it. my family is a different story lol.

• yeah sure i would. =]

• As long as it's someone who I care about and who cares about me back, we have all of the standards and boundaries set down in the relationship, we have a good relationship/have lived together and know each others bad habits and everything, and we've talked it over then race doesn't matter to me at all. Religion doesn't matter to me either, as long as that religion isn't constantly pushed on me.

• Let's say you marry someone from a different religion. Will you be fine if your children practice your husband's religion?

• Yes, but they'll be taught to accept everyone's religion and life style (Like if he's very Christian, they'll still accept gay couples, just one example.) If he/she has an issue with me teaching our kids to be accepting, then there will be arguments or course, but that's something we'll have worked out long before marriage.

• Thank you :)

• I'd do it. Taco doesn't give any fucks about race.

• Yeah I would.

I don't believe in that cultural differences bullshit. If you really loved someone you would invest and try to make it work

• Yeah obviously, why limit yourself to one race only when there are plenty of beautiful people in other races, too? That always seemed so stupid to me..

• Is beauty the only reason to consider other races?

• Me - your potential partner? 😳😳😳😳😳

• You = one, could be anybody 😅

• I only date white people.

• Any specific reason?

• @Happierthanever who is esplorare? is that a post within this topic? I'd gladly say the same thing to anyone who felt this way about any race. white, brown, yellow, green. doesn't matter.

• @TheSavageTruth She's some moron and yes she has posted her bile in this very topic.

• Yes, race isn't an issue

• What can be the issues other than race?

• I think the children would have to decide for themselves. They would be getting raised differently either way

• Thank you :)

• Race is only on the outside.

• yeah why not

• Yes! Totally. Religion does matter to me since it matters a lot to my family and has been an important part of my life. Race? My own would be easiest... but I am open to any race within the same religion. Sounds like it would be an interesting adventure

• I dated a guy who was white before, and I'm black so I see no problem with it. I'm not sure why it gets people so riled up.

• Dating, no problem...

Marry.. hell no...

but.. that has more to do with marriage then anything else

• Why not marriage? Any specific reason? Or aren't you interested in marriage?

• That is what dating is for...

and.. nope. I don't need to play with babies..

• Alright 😊

• Yeah, sure.

• probably.
    ...

• Heck yeah! 😍😚

• No race does not matter i love white boys and im a black woman =)

• I'm very open to it.

• It doesn't matter to me. As long as the person is a good person then I don't care

• Yes I will!

• Absolutely. I'm yet to meet /be approached by someone outside my race I find attractive though.

• I would be fine with it I mean love had no boundaries honestly a color of a person shouldn't stop you from being with them that shouldn't matter as long as you love them for who they are as an individual

• I would date and marry a guy of a different race, if I liked him.

• I'm Caucasian and my boyfriend is Mexican. We've been dating for a long time.. My family was annoyed about it, but he's grown on them.

• I'll marry a person from another planet so long as the chemistry is there, we mesh well personality wise, there's some kind of mutual attraction and he treats me right. I couldn't care less what race he is.

• More from Girls
    15

What Guys Said 42

• I have no hesitation in dating a lady from a different race AND a different religion. Providing we put our relationship first, there's not going to be a problem. At least, not from me. My family will always back me on whatever decisions I make.

• No problem. Skin color doesn't matter, 'race' exists, but as a sociological construct.
    Like the castes in India, nobility in old Europe, like the difference between demos, laos and ethnos ancient Geece.

• Yeah I don't care about race or ethnicity. We are all human. I'm not religious so that crap doesn't matter either.

• Damn right + I wouldn't have it any other way (if possible) cuz I like variety. So fuck that black on black/Asian on Asian BS lets mix the genes (cultures also).

i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

• If by the same religion, you mean no religion... Then yes absolutely, I have no racial preference whatsoever.

• I don't care about race.

• Yep 100% definitely, race is just a word.

• Yes of course, race or religion does not matter to me. It's not something that will effect the way I feel about someone.

• The race of a person doesn't matter to me in the slightest.

• As a black American... yes I would.

I have no problems dating black women. However black women are 14% of the women population in the United States. If I limited myself to only black women, i'm ignoring 86% of the women (6 out of every 7) in my country by default.

Sounds like terrible mathematics to not consider other races as well! Everyone should maximize their dating pool by being open to other ethnicities.

• No never. White is beautiful.

• Sure. Wouldn't really let that be a factor.

• i would, have and did marry a person of a different race

• Nope, I wouldn't.

• No , I am a religious bitch and I am too close minded to marry someone outside of my race.

• Sure I would, I've got no problems with interracial dating.

• And marriage?

• I have no problems with interracial marriage either though it can be a bit different from what your used to depending on whether or not they're tradition culture wise.

• That's my plan with @MissNowhere

• I have and would happily do it again.

• I've dated girls from another race all the time my entire life

• Well yeah. I have never dated a non-white girl, but that's only because I have never had the opportunity to date a woman of color, an opportunity that I am sure many will tell me is something I missed out on.

• of course, I don't care about race, skin colour or other stuff like that

• Depends on the person.

• Yeah, my ex wife was from another race, and I would again.

• Sure, why not?

• Just for dating or marriage too?

• I don't really believe in marriage but if I was going to date them then their would be a chance I would marry them.

I think you mean to ask if I would only do it for casual sex or on a more serious level, either way I would not care. I think it would be more an issue for the person who is religious, and how seriously they take their religion. I myself, I am only spiritual not really religious, though I find religion interesting and I would be interested in their beliefs.

• super fine with me

• Of course :D

• Of course. Actually more attracted to women outside my race, always have been.

• Only christians and if they're white.

I m not very attracted to the dark skinned races much

• I don't care, I only want the right person for me. Race is not an issue.

• Sure. Well, dating. Not marrying.

• More from Guys
    12