Why can't I meet a nice black girl?

See, every fucking girl I have to meet is either fucking white or Asian, or very rarely Hispanic. In fact, since every girl I have the misfortune to meet is white, we may as well just say that. I'm sick of meeting girls like that, they're all the same, they all hate me and they'd all reject me. See, if I just met a nice black girl, like, someone that's like me, someone that's actually my equal, I wouldn't have to be fucking alone, and sad, and cynical, and angry.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't even think you realise how offensive this question is, it's like you're treating black girls as some kind of last resort to remedy your sadness.

• No, if anything, I'm giving them a compliment, I consider them my only equals.

• It seemed like you were getting frustrated of being rejected by the races you prefer, so you just gave up and are now using black girls as a last resort.

• No, I go to an all boys school I and almost every girl I've met is white and I hate that, and, hell, hate them, at least some of the Asian girls seemed to like me.

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to deal with your anger and sadness BEFORE you get into a relationship. Relationships do not fix those things and so many people still believe they do and go into relationships that completely crash and burn because of it.

• Wel, those things won't ever go away, so, I'll have to get one regardless of it

• No you're just giving up. Stop giving up. Work on bettering yourself don't give me that crap about how you can't. Yes you can. Everyone can. Just don't be lazy and work on resolving your issues. You'll live a much happier life.

• I don't think BPD is something you get over, it's just there... forever. If I'm lucky enough to have depression instead, it'll still take me years to get through it.

What Girls Said 2

• I can't imagine why they reject you, you seem so stable and not-at-all-racist.

• It's not that I'm racist, it's just, honestly, who would really date a black guy? There are different groups for a reason, and those groups stay together.

• I'm not at all intending to fight with you, I'm simply offering up some perspective.

• Most people would be

• So you think all girls hate you in general anyway. If you dont make any effort to make any moves to talk to a girl you think you might like, then you'll never know if you'll meet a nice girl to your present standards.

• The one time I did that I fell genuinely in love and it ended in disaster. And that was without us even dating. Subsequent attempts with other people also failed, even people that seemed to like me, these girls, these white girls, Asians girls, rather, these non-black girls are all the same. Now, at least a black girl would see past the color of my skin and see me for who I am.

• Why should I try? Every girl I meet turns me down. Even on Tinder, where they at least find me attractive, nothing. Ever seen (500) Days of Summer?

• It's just a round robin of excuses for you I see. Don't know why you should try then bc obviously you want to remain in your bubble of misery bc you're single and won't try. If you look or feel unattractive no one can help that but yourself.

What Guys Said 2

• You can try dating sites, and look for the right girl for you there, maybe you will have more luck there.

• If you are under 18 you probably shouldn't be looking for a woman of any color. This is a pretty transparent attempt to troll.