Why won't he break up with me?

I told him that we've been together long enough for him to know if he wants to be in a relationship with me. And he knows I like him and care about him so if he doesn't feel the same the right thing to do is to tell me now. That I don't want to be still wondering what we are doing months from now. We've been together for 5 months.

We are exclusive but he leaves me out of things sometimes (not always but a lot.

I told him there is nothing more painful than liking someone and waiting to see if they will ever like you back. He just got really frustrated with me.

What Guys Said 1

• He's comfortable, and he's getting everything that he wants. Why ruin the status quo when things are going great?

• But don't you have enough human decency to consider the others feelings when they are telling you point blank, "this is hurting me"?

• Not exactly. I wanted to make sure I was justified in my feelings of discontent and that it wasn't just an off day. After our conversation tonight though it is pretty clear. There's no way I could ever sleep with him again because I can't do that with someone that I know has no feelings for me.

It's done but I wish he would have given me the closure I was looking for. I've treats him well and at least deserve that.

• If it's over, then you should stop wasting your time with him and move on.

What Girls Said 1

• Have you talked to him about how you feel?

• Yes he just gets frustrated.

• Then just break up with him. You can't have a relationship without communication.