Why won't he break up with me?

I told him that we've been together long enough for him to know if he wants to be in a relationship with me. And he knows I like him and care about him so if he doesn't feel the same the right thing to do is to tell me now. That I don't want to be still wondering what we are doing months from now. We've been together for 5 months.

We are exclusive but he leaves me out of things sometimes (not always but a lot.

I told him there is nothing more painful than liking someone and waiting to see if they will ever like you back. He just got really frustrated with me.

0|0
1|1

What Guys Said 1

• He's comfortable, and he's getting everything that he wants. Why ruin the status quo when things are going great?

1|0
    0|0
    • But don't you have enough human decency to consider the others feelings when they are telling you point blank, "this is hurting me"?

• Show All
    • Not exactly. I wanted to make sure I was justified in my feelings of discontent and that it wasn't just an off day. After our conversation tonight though it is pretty clear. There's no way I could ever sleep with him again because I can't do that with someone that I know has no feelings for me.

It's done but I wish he would have given me the closure I was looking for. I've treats him well and at least deserve that.

• If it's over, then you should stop wasting your time with him and move on.

What Girls Said 1

• Have you talked to him about how you feel?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes he just gets frustrated.

• Then just break up with him. You can't have a relationship without communication.