What can I do to convince him that I am in love with him?

He didn't believe me. Why would he say "at this point in our relationship, you can fall in love with anyone."? He really doesn't believe it? Or is it something else?

Most Helpful Guy

• I know why he said it... Just trust him on it. He knows what he's talking about.

What Guys Said 2

• Its the hard times that test love... tells if it true or not... U r probably at a good time so he said that... When he will be struck in some problem and if u will still be with him... he will know... U love him.. . But there are also ways to show him ur love

• Thank you for your comment. I've already stuck with him in hard times. What are some other ways?

• I understand that... Tbh i said something similar to my girl and i not proud... I didn't meant it but what is said is said... Are u sure he meant it... We say a lot of things we dont mean... Still other ways could be doing cute things for him... But everyone has a different level of cute so i can't say about ur boyfriend... For me even a small hug is too cute... Still if u want more info let me know... Happy to help

• having to debate that your love is genuine seems counterintuitive.

• I agree. By why would he say that? What does it mean?

• scared of change, usually its the anxiety that accompanies change for them worse.

he confesses his love. it piques you, realizing you dont want him as u once did. causing the relationship to slowly crumble.

• Why does the relationship have to crumble with admission of love?

What Girls Said 1

• How long have you been together with him? Also people fall in love at different times not at the same time.

• We've been friends for years. Never slept together but he flirts with me.

• Your very welcome and good luck!