Guys: Do you lead girls on if you feel no chemistry with them?

Guys: Let's say you feel no chemistry with a girl. Would you still text her, go on dates with her, kiss her? In other words, would you lead her on or are you not interested in doing any of that since you don't like her?

Most Helpful Guy

• Just so hard to say no to her. And everytime I do, she does not want. It's insane.

• Why are you so mean to her?

• Also, what do you do to show a girl that you are not interested, just so I know the signs

• But would you rather be this than to be respected and more so loved? But I guess you already made a personal choice. good luck

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes, you think your intersted but your not. I did that too a guy once I thought i liked him because so one told me he liked me. So, i figure that it would be cool. So, I asked him out and I was holding his hand and I let him hug me. But I didn't really feel anything for him! I mean he was a nice swwet kind guy! But, I just couldn't feel anything for him and then I thought maybe I will learn to like him. But as the week went by I think he just thought I was being friendly nice and kind. I don't even think he knew I was actually trying for a relationship or he was ignoring the fact that I asked him out lol!

• So, the point is sometimes you can do all the romantic stuff and not catch emotion. Plus, he was into thing I wasn't or I didn't have xbox to play Halo with him so... it was hard to get to know him well.

What Guys Said 4

• I feel like the only time a guy would lead you on and at the same doesn't feel any chemistry with you is when the guy is just trying to have sex with you

• no, i wouldn't, i would be truthful and remain ad friends if she wanted

• Lol definitely no.

• i dont lead on and i dont believe in chemistry. not exactly as you perceive it at least

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah I know guys who do this and tbh this is so cruel... just be a man and tell her the truth so she can move on.. ugh..