Should you ever have conversations with a girl through text?

I feel like conversations should be saved for dates. I'll never text a girl nonstop for 15-20 minutes. I approach my text as just a tool to meet up. Anyone else think it should be different?

Most Helpful Girl

• if they can meet.. then yeah.. leave them for meeting.. but it doesn't hurt when you are missing the next person and want to talk even tho you can't meet them

• I see text as pointless because there is no room to sexually escalate without face to face contact. Of course if this is your girlfriend than you talk all the time. But as far as a girl you are casually seeing.. No I'll never text for conversation.

• @ImNotCreativeEither I know you are agreeing with asker but I am just telling that some people are really good at texting..

• Right. Some people have text game. Others don't. And many don't know how to spell.

Most Helpful Guy

• I guess you're doing a good job.

What Girls Said 1

• I think you should have a conversation in person or through the phone.

What Guys Said 1

• If I have absolutely nothing else going on throughout the day, I don't mind continuous texting.