I met a guy who is a virgin and wants to wait for marriage, but I don't?

Okay, so i met this great guy who is 17 and I'm 17 as well. He's an amazing, cute, funny, and perfect guy but he's a virgin and wants to wait for marriage. I don't think i want to wait for marriage. How do i tell him i don't want to wait. He takes it very seriously. I'm a virgin as well and I want to do it already. Is it worth it to continue to date him or should i just end it now? Any advice?

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Guy

• A guy, 17 wants to wait till marriage? I thought thus was only possible in a parallel universe.

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to tell him asap that way he can have time to think about it. To see if it's worth y'all staying together or not.

0|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• Leave him or wait an one year and marry him, as a fellow virgin, it's not too hard for you to wait for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you hot?

0|0
    0|0
    • I have been told I'm hot but i don't really know

• Show All
    • He told me has never masturbated/ gotten a bj or a hj. He says he resists all urges...

• Then your just gonna have to go get dick elsewhere. Lol

• simply tell him. DO NOT drag him along.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're not going to change his mind any more than he's going to change yours. If that's something that's really important to you, it's probably best to move on.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Just tell him you shouldn't date because you have such different views on what you want to do with your junk.

0|1
    0|0
  • End it now. You're going to end it later on anyway. :p

0|0
    0|0