I met a guy who is a virgin and wants to wait for marriage, but I don't?

Okay, so i met this great guy who is 17 and I'm 17 as well. He's an amazing, cute, funny, and perfect guy but he's a virgin and wants to wait for marriage. I don't think i want to wait for marriage. How do i tell him i don't want to wait. He takes it very seriously. I'm a virgin as well and I want to do it already. Is it worth it to continue to date him or should i just end it now? Any advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• A guy, 17 wants to wait till marriage? I thought thus was only possible in a parallel universe.

Most Helpful Girl

• You need to tell him asap that way he can have time to think about it. To see if it's worth y'all staying together or not.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• Leave him or wait an one year and marry him, as a fellow virgin, it's not too hard for you to wait for it.

• Are you hot?

• I have been told I'm hot but i don't really know

• He told me has never masturbated/ gotten a bj or a hj. He says he resists all urges...

• Then your just gonna have to go get dick elsewhere. Lol

• simply tell him. DO NOT drag him along.

• You're not going to change his mind any more than he's going to change yours. If that's something that's really important to you, it's probably best to move on.

What Girls Said 2

• Just tell him you shouldn't date because you have such different views on what you want to do with your junk.

• End it now. You're going to end it later on anyway. :p