My friends with benefits called me his girlfriend... Surely joking?

So we've been friends with benefits for over a year now, we go on dates each week or stay in and chill at his.

he was seeing someone else for about 2 months but that ended (this was around 2 months ago now).

on our way back to his after dinner, we went looking at houses (he's moving out) and we saw one with a garden. He said it would require a lot of maintenance but that's why he had a girlfriend then grabbed my leg. We chuckled and then went back to normal conversation, I think we both realised what he said and chose to avoid it.

about 3 weeks ago we spoke about what we were and agreed we lacked a connection that could let us take it that one step further. But since then we've really opened up to each other and have stated that we can be 100% ourselves around each other and we both make each other feel so calm. Something we don't get with anyone else...

but yeah - public opinion wanted! (I know I should ask him but want your opinions!) thanks gag community!! Xxxxxx

• Joking
    10% (1)50% (1)17% (2)Vote
  • Wasn't joking, he likes you like a girlfriend
    90% (9)50% (1)83% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Just ask him.

0|0
    0|0
    • I will but wanted to se what others thought

Most Helpful Girl

• According to your details it does not sound like he called you his girlfriend. I don't really see any indication that he wants a relationship from you. Please keep in mind that most men can easily separate sex from emotions.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Your 100% comfortable. Just ask. You two sound cute together

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like a freudian slip. That's not really surprising considering you act like boyfriend and girlfriend rather than fwbs.

0|0
    0|0