Do you keep your dating life private?

• Yes
  • No, there's nothing to hide

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends. I keep it completely private to my family, they never knew when I was in a relationship, only my sister knew cause she went to the same school.
    My friends did know, but they didn't know anything else. So yes, overall I do keep it private.

Most Helpful Girl

• This can go both ways for me.

Privacy is something that is huge for me. I don't enjoy knowing that everyone I am friends with knows who i am in a relationship with. because there are simply people that are too... nosy. They dont understand that it is YOUR relationship, and start imposing their beliefs on me and how they think a relationship should work, when they have no idea what is behind the pictures, or behind that conversations that happen between my significant other and i.

as for in the real world, outside of social media... no, because something i want bitches to back off... can always go both ways. and family should know who you're going out with...

my opinion.

What Guys Said 9

• No, there's nothing to hide

• No I'm proud of who I'm with. I would bring them anywhere because if we're together then she's perfection to me. Too bad I'm currently single though :(

• If I had one I would since my parents are against it.

• I don't have one but if I did I wouldn't really talk to anyone about it.

• Yes. No one needs to know.

• B, because there literally is nothing to hide.

• I never talk about it, so yes I guess.

• yes. why should it be other people's concern?

• Yep, there's things happening my family and friends don't need/want to know

What Girls Said 15

• Yes, I'm a very private person. I don't put my relationships on social media and I don't even talk to a lot of people about it. I prefer to keep my relationship between me and the guy I'm with. Of course I will talk to my friends and certain people about it, I just feel no need to plaster my relationship all over social media. Lol I've just never understood that and that doesn't mean I have anything to hide. It just means I prefer not having so many extra people in my personal life.

• yeah i mean for the most part, i dont like people knowing details. with general stuff i dont mind, but not anything in our private conversations and that, unless theyre with people we trust.

• I have nothing to hide, but that doesn't mean it's automatically everyone's business either.

• From my family, yes. For now at least.

• NO! hell no! When I start dating GAG will know it! hahah oh hell no! OUT IN THE OPEN! hahah

• Some people like my parents are against it and some of my family can say really stupid shit and cause problems because of my dating life, so I'm not totally open with everyone. And I don't want the people I live with to get in my business and say anything so I try to keep quiet around them. I probably tell my friends more than anyone

• Nah, I let all my peeps know.

• I have nothing to hide though i won't tell random people to much detail. since if there is any issues that pop up I rather not bum other people out.

• I'd love to keep it private. But I have nothing to hide. HAHAHA

• I'm not terribly open about it, but I don't hide it either. It's really nobody's business but if they ask they get a stock answer. I hate having my life plastered all over social media or all over other peoples lives, but I'm not ashamed of my SO either.

• Not really.

• Yep I like to be mysteeeeerious...

• I guess, sort of?

• From my friends no family yes

• Yes.. very private.