I Will Not Rebound!!

My boyfriend broke up with me 3 weeks ago. We haven't stopped talking, but we're definetely no longer dating. I'm not sure what will happen in the future. But in the meantime there is a guy who is persistantly calling me. We do fun things together and he lets me talk his ear off about my ex- and the breakup. I know he likes me and wants to date me, but I really don't want to date anyone (other than my ex-) right now. I've communicated this to him, and he says it's okay, but I still feel like

1) I'm leading him on and

2) I'm being unfair to my ex- by hanging out one-on-one with a guy who really likes me.

Should I stop hanging out with the new guy?

What Guys Said 1

• No, you've been honest with the guy, he knows what going on.

What Girls Said 1

• You need to listen to point number two that you made - I feel I'm being unfair to my EX! WHY? He left you, am I right? I know how hard it is to separate your emotions when you break up, but really honey, he wasn't thinking about 'being fair to you' when he left you, was he?

Now, asides from that - as long as you tell this new guy that you are still recovering from the old guy, and he's prepared to wait for you, then you may just have yourself a keeper.