Guys, which type of girl would you rather date?

Let's assume that both girls are naturally and equally gorgeous with great bodies and personalities. Would you rather date

A. The hot girl that wears very little to no makeup, keeps her hair natural, and typically wears laid back clothes such as sweatpants and a t-shirt

B: The hot girl that wears makeup everyday (not too much, but definitely a little glam), always has her nails and hair styled, and dresses fancy almost every day

Which would you personally rather date and why?

• Girl A
    72% (18)
  • Girl B
    28% (7)
And you are? I'm a GuyGirls can not vote on this poll

8

Most Helpful Guy

• Tough question... I mean, I prefer no makeup, but I like when girls dress up instead of being casual all the time.

What Guys Said 7

• As close to natural for me please. If she wants to doll up for a night on the town or special occasions that cool

• A - All the way, I prefer casual girl who wears little or no makeup, and wears sweatpants and t-shirts, natural beauty rules.

• I chose girl b for casual dating because it seems like dressing fancy has high influence on my daily financial costs. Girl A suits me because it wear t-shirt too.

• A everyday all day. I hate makeup, it's a bullshit industry built on insecurity. Girls my age, you look better without it

• a since i don't my girls being high maintenance.

• I prefer fanciness.

• Girl "A" because I like when a woman is natural and laid back.