How to prove to my ex I've changed?

How can i prove to her i won't be clingy and ill just be there when she needs me! We broke up a month ago and we have been hanging out and im surprised she hasn't brought it up she seems to love spending time together and we try to hang out almost every day! I miss her and want to know if she misses me... I really care about her a lot and know that we could last forever if she gave me a second chance

Most Helpful Guy

• There's nothing you can possibly prove to a woman once you been ditched or rejected. The best thing you can do is to walk away and never look back. Improve your social life, works so that someday, someday... she will find you interesting again and contact u back!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Ok for 1 the question your asking tells me yoir clingy. You havnt changed. Clingy people dont. However the answer to you question is nothing. Just go about your day meet people and hang out with her if the opertunity arises. Dont be at her beck and call dont hang out evertime she asks. Being too available is a sign of clingyness

• You haven't changed.