Guys have you ever after a girl as a dare or joke?

Or made fun of a girl just to be mean

Most Helpful Guy

• That's sick. I know guys do it, especially in college. I firmly believe that any guy who does that or encourages another guy to do it, should be beaten within an inch of their lives.

Most Helpful Girl

• It happened to me when I was 14 he was 17. But I was obsessed and everyone new I had a thing for him. He always just pretended I wasn't around. I couldn't even remember one time he actually looked at me instead of over me until one day he walked up to me with a smile. OMG I almost fainted. Ha. No but I couldn't talk. He asked me to sit with him at lunch. I nodded. He leaned in hugged me. Told me I smelled good and walked away. By lunch he wasn't in the cafeteria so I sat with my friends and ate. I didn't see him for the rest of the day but normally I didn't so it wasn't a big deal. He could have went home or something. The next day my friends pushed me toward him and his friends to ask what happened. But as soon as I got close his one friend started giggling and the guy I liked smacked his chest and told him to shut up. I stood there and didn't say anything. He just shook his head and walked past me telling me to follow him. So I did. He stopped and told me he changed his mind. That he likes someone else a lot and he's sorry for making me think he liked me. I shrugged and said ok. Then went to the bathroom until my nerves stopped. I found out later that he was dared to ask me out. I was confused cuz he didn't do that. The person who told me said he backed out. It hurt but I got over him because of it. He apologized and admitted to the dare (like I need closure or something) when I was 18 and also told me I grew up well. Guess I looked horrible back then. Ha.

What Guys Said 6

• I have never randomly picked on or made fun of a girl. I have had enough girls do it to me though sadly.

• No. I may be an asshole but not that bad. I really hope that crap only happens in teen rom coms.

• Honestly no I haven't, my asshole-ness doesn't get to that power level (thankfully).

• That's terrible, who would do that? I know people do but how do they sleep. I hope who ever does that gets there dick bit of by that girl

• To be mean, yes.

• Yes I bet my friend I could hit it fitst.. I was a 7th grader she was in 9 so was he... I hit first :3

• So it wasn't to be cruel or as a joke though? We're you just wanting to have sex?

• No that's mean..

• Sorry j just came all out the blue not even relevant

What Girls Said 3