My crush slept with a friend of mine. does this mean he doesn't like me?

My crush has been flirting with me for a while now. He jokes about being in love with me and he says i'm cute. When we talk he always trys to keep me close to him and he asks many questions. But i'm confused because he slept with a friend of mine. He sleeps with other girls to and told me it doesn't mean anything to him. But if he does this Does that mean he is just not into me?

I exaggerated The sleeping part. He doesn't really sleep with other girls.
Oh and by the way he was very drunk and didn't remember half of his night...

Most Helpful Guy

• Sounds like he will sleep with you, and continue sleeping with other girls as well, not into the idea of a relationship. So my advice, don't so it, its someone you like, you'll only hurt yourself more by getting more attached, find another crush. Crushes come and go, plenty of guys out there, Don't waste your time chasing the wrong one.

• But he told me that he was really looking for an serieus relationship and was done sleeping around... what does that mean?

• He'll say anything to get into your pants.

Most Helpful Girl

• He's probably into you, but you have are not the only one he is into if he is sleeping with/flirting with other people.

What Guys Said 9

• Even if he "likes you" he's not worth your time. There are plenty of guys who aren't man whores out there.

• Oh don't worry, he hasn't forgotten about you...

• He was drunk and didn't remember is the oldest bs trick in the book.
    Don't let him away with that bs. He knows Damm well what he did. He thinks a lame excuse will satisfy you? He's laughing thinking that's all he needs to do and doesn't have to own his behaviour or pay for mistakes.
    He doesn't care for anyone. He's just useing you for sex. All the others too.
    He's a low down heartless scumbag.
    You deserve better ! A guy that respects woman !!! And yourself first most 110%

• He's currently want to be in open relationships. You've to ask yourself what's your outcome. Do you want the same thing as him to see multiple guys? OR you just want strictly a serious romantic relationship? This is more important as compared to observing what he's doing. You ve to ask yourself what do you want.

• I'm sorry, that must have hurt to find out. I really do believe it was nothing serious. He does sound to have a higher interest in you than in others, so that's a good sign. But you know him better than we do.

• Regardless if he likes you, you deserve a better man than that.

• If he drinks and sleeps with other chicks if he's so called "into you" he may be the guy of guy you shouldn't be romantically involved with..

• No... I think you're right.. I hope i can forget him

• Yeah.. you need a guy who knows his boundaries... and he seems all the much immature for you...

Head up Cutie :)

• Pm me what happened with more details because it seems like there's more to this story.

• It may mean he's not interested in any sort of monogamous relationship, so if that's what you're looking for, you should move on. If you just want to sleep with him, he might be willing to do that too, but I wouldn't expect more.

What Girls Said 11

• He's a player lol If you gave him the opportunity he'd probably sleep with you too.

• The better question is if you want to be with someone who does that to someone else.

And are you really naive enough to think that he wouldn't say those things about you to someone else? He clearly has very little respect for women.

Steer clear.

• Yes i know. He is a vert flirty person. But i know that he is not really like that to other girls. And thats true.. Thats also why i am torn.. Dont know if i have to forget him or give him another chance

• Forget the player, find someone that isn't fake and a women user.
      There are nice guys out there that don't play the field.

• Stop making up stuff!! Either he slept with the friend or he didn't. Either way he won't like you because you seem to be desperate for attention. Smh

• really? girl! Do something postive like buying me a nice dress! lol

• please dont fall into his trap :(

• yesss i get to use this gif
    he's your cousin...
    stream1.gifsoup.com/.../he-s-your-cousin-o.gif

• why would you want your friends leftovers?

• Because i really like him. And i just can't forget it

• I bet you won't be able to forget they hooked up either. ;)

• Maybe.. He will have some explaining to do. I don't know if i can forget. I know that he was really drunk when he did it though

• do you really want to be with someone who slept with a friend knowing that you liked him?

• It means he wants to sleep with you, but he doesn't want a relationship. He's trying to manipulate you into a one-night stand. Call him a man-whore, and say you don't like him. In front of people.

• yes, i think he flirting with you

• he likes you maybe but it seems like he's not trying to settle down or he doesn't respect you