Girls, Why don't hot, popular girls like me?

I moved to a new school about a year ago. I'm on the XC and track teams and I've made some good friends already, but these guys aren't extremely popular. I was popular in my old school (I'm a junior now) and could get and be friends with lots of girls, but now I don't. I'm decently attractive and I think pretty cool but are girls not into me anymore just because I'm not really popular or because I'm a new kid?

2

What Girls Said 2

• just drop the idea of trying to be popular (nice girls don't care.) Just focus on being polite and sociable to everyone you interact with in the day; girls are attracted to smiling, kind, make-the-first move kinda guys.

• It could be that they are intimidated & I don't think it's a good thing to label yourself and other people. Popularity isn't everything, so I would say go look for a girl that isn't "popular" step out of your comfort zone. Because if you keep on seeking that popular girl, other girls will pass by you without you noticing. Time flies so I would say not to care for the popularity at this point. Just enjoy life as it is and go with the flow. Expand your options because the populars are not the only ones in this world. Be kind to all , have a nice day.