Do you think he's interested in me?

I've had a crush on a guy since move in day (I'm a College Freshman); he lives on my floor. After we moved in, he would come to my room and hang out with my roommate and I; then, the two of us went on an awkward WalMart trip (I'm awkward around people I have crushes on, but he didn't talk much either). We didn't really speak for a while after that; but now, we've started hanging out more on weekeneds. I've noticed a few times when we talk, he'll look me in the eyes, then he'll look at my lips a few times. We also end up near each other a lot of the time. One night I was sending pictures on Snapchat, and he jumped into the picture, so I took it. He didn't like it, so I asked him if he wanted to take another one, and he said yes; the picture is really cute, I was tucked into him, and his head was resting on my head. Later that night, we were all heading out, and he and I were walking really close together, arms touching, and he was already tipsy. I could have sworn that I felt his hand open up like he wanted me to hold his hand, but I didn't look to see (it caught me off guard), so I could be wrong about that. He's just really sweet; whenever I'm in the hallway talking to my best friend on the phone, he'll ask me if I'm okay, and if he's playing music he'll ask me if it's too loud and if I want him to turn it down. Here's the problem though; he told my roommate that he doesn't like realtionships. He said that if someone catches his eye, he would have to build and build and build a connection, have sex, build some more, have sex, but not define it as a relationship. I don't know if something has changed about that, it's just odd to me that he said that and yet he's doing these couple-like things. If he hadn't said that about relationships, would you be under the impression that he might be interested in me/is there a possibility that he's interested in me, even though he said that about relationships?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. He can do the couple things but intend to have open relationships instead of being in an exclusive relationship. It's more important to analyze if your goal is same with him or not.

What Guys Said 2

• Your probably overthinking this. I'm assuming he is a freshman also. He probably came to college thinking it would be all drugs, sex, and rock n roll. If you like him ask if he wants to get dinner with you (just the two of you). Do fun date night things. have a good time. If he asks if it is a date say yes. If things aren't clear by the end of that then you know he is not interested. Don't sleep with him right away and if he keeps dating you then your good to go.

• That's nice

What Girls Said 0